- Dollar Academy blazer – the blazer is the standard indoor wear for all Seniors, who may, in addition, wear a black or dark blue coat during bad weather.
- Dark grey (charcoal) or black trousers (not jeans)
- Plain navy v neck pullover or Dollar mid-layer (NB: “Hoodies” are not to be worn with school uniform)
- White shirt (short sleeve optional for summer months from Easter to October Break)
- Dollar Academy tie
- Plain black socks
- Black polished leather shoes (not trainers)
- School scarf (optional – but only a regulation Dollar scarf to be worn)